SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Sunday, June 27, 2010

SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2010: A G.O.O.D. DAY IN MUSIC

It's looking like September 14th will be a good day for music....literally and figuratively.  Its expected that Kid Cudi and Kanye West would both be dropping their upcoming anticipated albums on the same day (Good Ass Job, Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager).  The day chosen would be September 14th.  Nearly almost a year exactly since Kanye's little mishap at that award show....
Can't say that's the best business move I've seen, because I personally think that Ye would dominate that day.  I'm not gonna roll with these as official dates because I haven't heard any confirmations, but it would be dope for it to happen.
Spotted at RR

BP UPDATE: I was thinking it would be a bad business move for G.O.O.D. Music, but scratch that.  Just because they've added a third candidate for the G.O.O.D. Day, I am willing to cop all three albums.  Big Sean just announced that he would be dropping his highly anticipated debut album, Finally Famous on September 14th along with Kid Cudi and Kanye West.  That will be a huge day for the music world...

0 comments: