SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AUDIO: CRACKKILLZ - EVERYDAY STRUGGLE x DEAD WRONG (FREESTYLE)

Today is indeed 'Biggie Day'...celebrating the life and death of Biggie Smalls.  Whether its thru art, music or whatever...it's always good to show love and appreciation for the Notorious B.I.G. Here is a tribute freestyle from my bro CrackKillz...

The self proclaimed "G.O.D"(Greatest Out Detroit) CrackKillz has dropped another timeless record. This time he pays homage to the late great Frank White(Notorious B.I.G) going over some of Frank's untouchable classics like "Everyday Struggle" & "Dead Wrong". "I just wanted to give people a taste of my perception of life, through the records. While still keeping biggies name good in the whole process" Crack says. Da G.O.D will be performing at The Magic Stick on Woodward midtown Detroit,MI. Crack is also working on he next project called G.O.D(Bless You), be on the look out for that as well. PEACExLOVExPOWER



Download: BSES Joint.mp3


Download: Biggie Joint.mp3

0 comments: