SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DC COMICS x NOIR JEWELRY

 GOTHAM CiTY RiNG
Sooo...I ran into these today, & I absolutely L*VE THEM!  nOir Jewelry teamed up with DC Comics and is providing women with jewelry inspired by popular comic books including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Cat Woman.
The line has all kinds of dope jewelry.  Personally, I'm a "ring-l*ver," & I can't wait to get my hands on some of the ones nOir has produced.  You can catch celebrities such as Rihanna, Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and Eve, among others, wearing nOir Jewelry both while working and when they're just out and about.
Click the jump to see more from the DC Comics collection by nOir––which, by the way, can be bought with free shipping for all December orders.

** ehem...Christmas is around the corner... ;) **




Bat Girl Cuff Bracelet

Wonder Woman Logo Double Finger Ring

Super Girl Logo Ring
Cat Woman Thicker Claw Earrings
....and MUCH MORE.

0 comments: