When you think about Nike SB's, an all black look doesn't really run across your mind; well at least not mine. As a matter of fact, it's really hard to get away with an all black shoe nowadays. But these latest pair of murdered out Nike SB High's that I spotted at N-SB can get the job done. Not set for a release date yet, but something to look forward to, possibly in 2011. I'm trying to figure out what material is on the shoe, but they definitely separate themselves from other Dunks. It's quite certain that the Nike check is made up of suede though.
UPDATE: I've added some new photos of the shoe. We've come to the conclusion that the material that the Dunk is composed of is waterproof Gore-Tex material with a suede swoosh. These will be hitting the shops in December, so stay posted for em. Hit the break to see the new photos.



0 comments: