SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Thursday, August 26, 2010

YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS?

What's ha'nin world...did you miss me? I'm sure you did if I was you I would miss me too. I get a lot of retweets and love when I'm just speaking my mind bullshittin on twitter. So I figured I would post some random and/or headlining shit that has really been bothering me. So I present to you all...


YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?...*Peter Griffin voice*


We'll start off with some shit that all my twitter folk can feel. And that thing is these regular ass people who don't tweet you back. I know I know its just twitter, but damn can we get some tweet etiquette round this bitch? I mean seriously celebrities can get a small pass because they might have to sift through thousands or maybe even millions of @'s just to see yours! But damn aint nobody talking to you're regular ass, but me, so I need you to say something...say say something ho!
How about some headlines?


You know what's been bothering me like hell in the news? This b.s. about Barack being a Muslim and all this mosque on ground zero garbage!! Seriously what does it matter about Barack being a Muslim, first of all. To be honest, every "Christian" that's been in office has significantly fucked some shit up, so give a Muslim a shot! I mean you have certain Muslims who do have tendencies to blow some shit up at any time, but I'm not a muslim and I also have the tendency to blow some shit up at any time.  Second of all, not to get too deep, but I mean I guess it would be ok to build a church there when "Christians" have terrorized mankind or excuse me "black"kind for centuries. But let the government find out you blew up a building or two and its war on your whole religion? Gtfoh.


Who's seen the Soulja Boy Snort 'em...I mean, Tell 'em and Bat Stacks tape? Yea me neither...moving right along...


#Random: it really really bothers me that its always that one asshole in an emergency situation who screams out "Somebody call 9-1-1!!" How about you call 9-1-1 smart ass? Since you were clearly the only one smart enough to remember the number...


Speaking of 9/11, speaking of inside jobs, speaking of conspiracies that brings my attention to the subject everyone "knows" about...The Great and illusive ILLUMINATI (insert X-Files music here.) I have my personal opinions on what the illuminati is, but we're not here to discuss my opinion we're here to discuss my aggravation. My aggravation is why is it that since so many people have caught wind of this group/theory all of a sudden everything and everyone is illuminati. I gauran-damn-ty half the people yelling what they think it is have the slightest, remote, minuscule of a clue what it is or could be. So, Mr. Illuminati major, are illuminati and freemasons the same thing? So who runs the illuminati? Let me guess...some "behind the scenes" people right? Like who? Smh I thought so...asshole.


Speaking of assholes....Brett Favre decided to play again huh? Great, just great...now I have to listen for a whole new season about this prick who's such an attention whore, ESPN has been branded a new STD from sucking him off so hard. *angry sigh*

Speaking of STD's has anybody ever seen an infected vagina? Seriously it makes me think triple before I even touch a woman down there. Then you got these dudes who go around raw dogging females left and right. Who's dumber though the dude doing it or the girls he's letting do it...hmmm...



Lmao ok I could go on all day with a bunch of shit that irks me, but I also just didn't want to stay away from ya'll too long. Until next time, Bri-lluminati over and out...
And I'm blastin off in t-minus 1...Holla!

Space Age Family and #TeamRTF stand up!!
oh yea and follow me on twitter @
Brian_Chase
(Somebody call 9-1-1!!!)
^
^
^

Smh somebody shoot this bastard...

0 comments: