SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Friday, August 27, 2010

LIL' WAYNE RELEASING THA CARTER IV THE DAY HE GETS OUT OF PRISON

Mack Maine sits down with MTV and informs us that Lil' Wayne is expected to release Tha Carter IV the day he gets released from Rikers Island Prison (November 5th).  I don't believe that, but we'll see what happens. I just feel like he would want some fresh material for highly anticipated album. Check out the video to see what this dude's talking about though.  

Tha Carter IV plans we had and still have are to put Tha Carter IVout the day he comes out [of prison]. He had so many songs forTha Carter IV, we said let’s just put these 10 songs out [on I Am Not a Human Being] and double-back for Tha Carter IV. He has more songs for Tha Carter IV that are still strong.


0 comments: