Ran across this video, then shook my head...several times. Although the Nicki Minaj's verse is about 30 seconds, I truly fear that she could have recited the whole song if it fully belonged to Nicki. I hate 'barbies' and if this is where our next generation is headed, I pray for 2012 to come sooner than later.
Then again, why am I not disturbed as much as I should be?
15 years ago, it would have been blasphemy. Nowadays, eh...seems like people would be jumping up and down to see this little girl in person. I don't judge parenting skills, but I don't approve of a 4 year old reciting a whole verse of Nicki Minaj while reenacting damn near the exact same gestures you'd see Nicki do in a video.
Do betterpeople parents...
15 years ago, it would have been blasphemy. Nowadays, eh...seems like people would be jumping up and down to see this little girl in person. I don't judge parenting skills, but I don't approve of a 4 year old reciting a whole verse of Nicki Minaj while reenacting damn near the exact same gestures you'd see Nicki do in a video.
"Awww, she's cute though..."
Fuck that. Not a good excuse for this. Do better

0 comments: