SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RICK ROSS & YOUNG JEEZY BEEF? ROSS TALKS ON JEEZY's 'B.M.F.' RECORD


By the sounds of things, Rick Ross and  Young Jeezy will be beefing out pretty soon.  I expect Jeezy to throw out the first diss track.  And I got Jeezy...
During Jeezy's conference call on Ustream yesterday, somebody asked if his song, 'The Real B.M.F.' was directed towards Rick Ross.  Jeezy kept his mouth kinda hush on it, but he didn't deny it.  Ross sat down with DJ Self and gave his insight to the situation.  
I feel Ross though...
"It's all about he who makes the best music"
At the end of the day, Ross is getting more play than Jeezy's record.  Then again, Jeezy didn't take the steps to make it a public record.  This is a tough one to call...

0 comments: