SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KID CUDI ON ARREST: "I WAS JUST DOING SOME BLOW"

Recently, Kid Cudi found himself in the news tabloids, but for the wrong reason(s).  If you're not aware of what happened, let me elaborate...
After a dispute at a women's apartment in New York, Kid Cudi was picked up by the NYPD for charges of felony mischief and and criminal possession of a controlled substance.  Cudder allegedly smashed a girl's phone into smithereens after an argument and then broke the hinges off of her apartment door. When cops arrived, they discovered a glass bottle with a controlled substance in it.  
Police didn't give any information as to what the controlled substance was, but Cudi sure did.  Apparently it was liquid cocaine...
After a show that he recently did in Brooklyn, he humbly addressed the controversy surrounding the arrest.  Word to Cudi...

"I know y'all heard about me in the news, I was just doing some blow...but I'm done with it. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna let you guys down."

I never used the acronym LLS, but I really am laughing like sh*t after reading that.  Only Cudi...
Hit the break to see footage of the show.


0 comments: