"Ya'll should grow the fuck up, come here let me coach you!" Jay-Z
*sidenote before reading: you must make the air quotes with your fingers on the quotation marked points to elaborate the fuckery of the topic at hand.
read on...
What's good fam? This isn't going to be my usual rant that ya'll have grown accustomed to. This is just something I felt should be addressed. You can think of it as more of a coaching session. I'm not going to aim it directly at who should read it, but mostly aimed at who I'm not talking to. I can think of a 1,000,001 reasons to go off on these kids who call themselves grown, but I will try my best to withhold my anger. I'm not talking about teenagers or grade schoolers who use big people language...just to get that out the way. Instead I've put down a few life pointers of what's considered "Grown Up" to the masses.
I'm not talking about people who still live with their parents. SOME people live with their parents due to unfortunate events of the economic downturn of said "recession." Those are the people I'm not addressing.
Have you ever heard this before ,"I have my own apt, car, lights, cable, and they're all in my moms name, I'm grown!" Technically its not yours, but I see mommy still has to handle your necessities, just on a larger scale, Interesting...
How about this one, "I have my own children, but I still like to go out and have fun, its ok to leave them with their grandparents!" Of course its ok to go out and have fun, but do you go out for one night, or do you take a week off of "child duties" before returning?
Then there are your wanna be "socialites" who are more interested in spending all of their free time trying to be in the in-crowd. However, the in-crowd is in because they're established or have established something. Hanging around these people doesn't make your everyday any better. Truth is 9 times out of 10 the people you see in the club pics every week are the ones who are trying to be seen because they have nothing to show when the club lights come on.
Then there's the "I'm single because aint no man swept me off my feet" women. Right, and it has nothing to do with your nagging, selfish, bitching, all men are liars attitude. Then you have the nerve to speak on everybody else's relationships huh?
Then you have the hoeish women. These hoes is crazy. These hoes just want to fuck all the dudes just because men do it. Like what's the point you're trying to prove? What are you really gaining besides a loose vagina and a clinic sheet longer then you've been on your back? These hoes sometimes fall in line with the same ones who have children and expect everybody else to raise em because they're out ho'in to "take care" of the children, I suppose.
After that you have the "I'm trying to give all these hoes the dick before I settle down" men. Which I too have been guilty of, but this aint about me dammit I'm grown! Back to the topic at hand, these are the dudes who have countless children, too much baby mama drama, too busy chasing women to chase money and end up chasing money to make up child support payments. These men sometimes fall in line with the "I keep it real" dudes who are too busy keeping it real, to keep it smart.
And wow...the rappers, the false dream chasers. The dudes who are so worried about just "being in the studio" they forgot they need people to hear their shit to make it. These are the dudes who only the block, not even the whole hood, just the block knows. You 30 years old, mad your parents interrupted your studio session to tell you to clean up your room. GROW THE FUCK UP and get a job!! Clearly hip-hop isn't going to save your life at this point.
Aaaaahhhhh!! Shit I let my anger slip...smh
As I told you before I'm not here to judge, but goddamn get it together people. So, now that I've addressed the people who I'm not talking to, how are the post adolescent folks doing out there? Better then your counterparts I know...have a good one. *gives everybody a grown man firm handshake* *head nod* *polite smile* (you know grown shit, lol)
And I'm blasting off in t-minus 1...good day sir/ma'am.
New Article coming shortly
Space Age Family and #TeamRTF stand up please!!
And only if you don't mind, follow your brother on www.twitter.com/Brian_Chase
Be Kind Rewind...
Ummm...
Fuck it ,I'm out....
0 comments: