SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Saturday, July 3, 2010

AUDIO: SHEEK LOUCH - MY PAIN x TECH N9NE FT. JAY ROCK - PAPER x OUTASIGHT FT. FREDDIE GIBBS - NEAR THE END

*Stacey Dash photo > any photo for the below songs...*

I really didn't wanna waste 3 separate posts on 3 tracks that are hardly good, so I put them in one.  The first is a new joint from Sheek Louch with S.I.  The track 'My Pain' will be on Sheek & DJ Green Lantern's new project, the Donnie Def Jam mixtape.  Look for that to hit on July 20th (I still think Styles deserved that contract more...).

This next audio piece is an odd collabo between Jay Rock and Tech N9ne.  I like Jay Rock...I can't stand Tech N9ne.  #ThatIsAll
Another odd collabo comes from the homie Freddie Gibbs with a feature on Outasight's track entitled 'Near The End'.  Not my type of music, but I'm feeling it 100%.  This is from Outasight's upcoming mixtape, Never Say Never.  Look out for that one...

0 comments: