Here is the official tracklisting for Rick Ross' Teflon Don album. Get ready for it to hit shelves on July 6th. I'm def tryna see what this Free Mason track is talking about.
Actually, MM III and Live Fast, Die Young needs to be in my iTunes too...
Yeah, I'm def looking forward to this.
1. I’m Not A Star
2. Free Mason f. Jay-Z (prod. The Inkredibles)
3. Tears Of Joy f. Cee-Lo
4. Maybach Music III f. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. Live Fast, Die Young f. Kanye West
6. Super High f. Ne-Yo (prod. Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. No. 1 f. Trey Songz & Diddy
8. MC Hammer f. Gucci Mane (prod. Lex Luger)
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) f. Styles P (prod. Lex Luger)
10. Aston Martin Music f. Drake & Chrisette Michele (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. All The Money In The World f. Raphael Saadiq (prod. The Olympicks)
2. Free Mason f. Jay-Z (prod. The Inkredibles)
3. Tears Of Joy f. Cee-Lo
4. Maybach Music III f. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. Live Fast, Die Young f. Kanye West
6. Super High f. Ne-Yo (prod. Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. No. 1 f. Trey Songz & Diddy
8. MC Hammer f. Gucci Mane (prod. Lex Luger)
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) f. Styles P (prod. Lex Luger)
10. Aston Martin Music f. Drake & Chrisette Michele (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. All The Money In The World f. Raphael Saadiq (prod. The Olympicks)

0 comments: