SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LIL' WAYNE TALKS DRAKE ALBUM, 'LIGHT UP' VERSE, MORE FROM RIKERS ISLAND

Wayne's latest call from Rikers Island was to DJ Scoob Doo and his partner Mack Maine.  In their phone conversation, they talked about things from Drake's album sales, the plan to recording his verse on Light Up, Hov's verse and much more.  

Wayne: [Jay-Z] said, ‘Oww, Hov turn they heads like owwls, I’m the man of the hour.’ Man, I be up in the cell, everybody listenin’ to n—as spinnin’ that s–t, I be so pissed off…
Mack: You supposed to have that 3rd v. come up for a V for it)
Wayne:….drop the beat so its just a break down, so you can really hear what I’m saying…let me know when it’s set up
Mack: Lemme know when you got it?
Wayne: (silence)…Lil Bwoy. Man, I got it already, what you talkin bout?…
Mack: Love. Alright, studio tomorrow…
Wayne: Man, then its done tomorrow, then!
Mack: I got your session, what time you calling? I’mma book your studio. Lets make it around 10…
Wayne: Come see me…..man, Imma be hurt if you playing!…I’mma get my verse ready right now 

0 comments: