SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ELIN GETS $750 MILLION IN DIVORCE SETTLEMENT W/ TIGER WOODS!

I don't like to dibble and dabble in other celebrities' business, but I'm a blogger...
I had to give my OMG's to Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren's settlement to their recent divorce.  If you haven't heard by now, the terms allow Elin to take $750 million...which is a record breaking amount for celebrity divorces!
The settlement also states that Woods can't bring any of his girlfriends around their two children; he must be around them alone.  In return, Elin can't speak on Woods' recent affairs.  So this means she can't pull a b*tch move by putting out a tell-all book, interviews, etc.  
As far as custody goes for the kids, Elin will get physical custody of the children but the former couple will split legal custody.  
According to Elin's friend,  "Everything's signed" and "Elin is ready to file for divorce at Orlando County Court. She expects to in the next seven days."


F*ckin b*tch!
FoxNews


UPDATE: Nevermind, nowhere near that much is Elin getting.  More like $100 million.  I knew something was fishy about that one...

0 comments: