I'm not that guy who get's worked up over an R&B album, but I'm not the only dude waiting on this one. Dream makes good music, which is why I am anticipating the f*ck outta this album. Here is the official tracklisting from Def Jam for Dream's Love King LP. The deluxe edition features five extra tracks...
1. Love King
2. Make Up Bag feat. T.I.
3. F.I.L.A.
4. Sex Intelligent
5. Sex Intelligent Remix
6. Yamaha
7. Nikki Part 2
8. Abyss
9. Panties To The Side
10. Turnt Out
11. February Love
12. Florida University
2. Make Up Bag feat. T.I.
3. F.I.L.A.
4. Sex Intelligent
5. Sex Intelligent Remix
6. Yamaha
7. Nikki Part 2
8. Abyss
9. Panties To The Side
10. Turnt Out
11. February Love
12. Florida University
Deluxe:
13. Veteran
14. Priceless
15. Take Care Of Me
16. All Black Everything
17. Sorry
14. Priceless
15. Take Care Of Me
16. All Black Everything
17. Sorry

0 comments: