Last night was the listening party for Curren$y's upcoming album, Pilot Talk. This took place at the Dame's DD172 Studio. This is also some long footage that I decided to post. If you got time, you can see 30 minutes of Curren$y following the break. Pilot Talk drops sometimes soon, not sure if the official is June 22nd. We'll see I guess...ups to Masked Gorilla for the footage.
BONUS: I usually don't do behind the scenes videos, but hanging with Spitta is always a fun time. And this isn't your typical 'BTS' look for a video. This is a ten minute clip of went down at the video shoot with Curren$y and French Montana for their track So High off of Frenchie's mixtape, Mac & Cheese 2. I'm a big fan of this track...not so much French, but he's not that bad.
Listening Party Footage...
BTS of So High

0 comments: