This will be the week that Commonwealth will release their first ever watch from their line. Introducing, the Commonwealth Diving Watch. The watch will come with stainless steel packaging and will be released on June 12th. The two colors that the timepieces come in wll be black and purple. I have to admit, when it comes to watches, I'm extremely picky. But these are the way to go...
Thursday, June 10, 2010
COMMONWEALTH DIVING WATCHES - AVAILABLE JUNE 12TH
This will be the week that Commonwealth will release their first ever watch from their line. Introducing, the Commonwealth Diving Watch. The watch will come with stainless steel packaging and will be released on June 12th. The two colors that the timepieces come in wll be black and purple. I have to admit, when it comes to watches, I'm extremely picky. But these are the way to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments: