SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RICK ROSS WORKING W/ KANYE, JAY-Z & BIG NAMES FOR 'TEFLON DON' ALBUM

Although he pushed his album back a week later, Rick Ross is expected to have one of the biggest albums this summer.  His Teflon Don album will be his fourth studio album and it may be his best yet.  Ross recently announced his new song that he will have with Kanye, entitled Live Fast, Die Young.

“[It was] one of the best recording experiences of [mys] career. I feel like it’s one of the best records I’ve been a part of in my career,” he exclusively tells Rap-Up.com. “Kanye produced it and we collaborated on it. It’s a phenomenal record. I’m just extremely excited.”
The track, a contender for Teflon Don’s second single, will put the rapper in an unfamiliar place. “It’s most definitely gonna keep you on that dance floor,” he reveals. “You most definitely gonna appreciate it. The chorus is one to die for.” ~ RapUp
The all star lineup on Teflon Don will also feature the likes of Jay-Z, John Legend, T.I., Drake, Cee-Lo, Chrisette Michelle, No I.D., and now Kanye.
Teflon Don will be in stored on July 6th.

0 comments: