Welcome back to our Remember Back When-sday series, where we take a brief look back at some of our favorite recollections of the past, whether its music, videos, styles, moments…you get the picture. This is Bp and I will be hosting it this week, once again...so let's get into it.
I wanted to go back to a classic music video that most of the hip hop heads can remember. Southern Hospitality definitely was a banger to start off Ludacris' dominance in the rap game. Although his name was already buzzing before he dropped Back For the First Time in 2000, this is when he brought the DIRTY South to the picture and Atlanta began to take off after. Most would agree with me on that theory...
Ludacris is still killin' the game today; it's good to see him come as far as he has, selling over 24 million records worldwide.
Name this track...
I wanted to go back to a classic music video that most of the hip hop heads can remember. Southern Hospitality definitely was a banger to start off Ludacris' dominance in the rap game. Although his name was already buzzing before he dropped Back For the First Time in 2000, this is when he brought the DIRTY South to the picture and Atlanta began to take off after. Most would agree with me on that theory...
Ludacris is still killin' the game today; it's good to see him come as far as he has, selling over 24 million records worldwide.
Remember back when everybody used to goto their nearest Champs or Foot Locker to cop those infamous Tall Tees? People walking around in XXXXXL white tee's eying down whoever they saw rocking the XXXXXL black tee's...smh. Sorry, I wasn't a part of any of those posses; I kept it young with the Hanes pack that actually fit me. It really killed me when they kept the red sticker on it, which made the shit look even more retarded. I must have been a square though because everybody that I knew had tall tees on deck.
Fuck that.
Never should I see anybody wearing a tall tee, or I'm ripping it off their back...Hulk Hogan style.
Name this track...
Your an idiot if you can't get this one because I'm going easy on you guys. Leave a comment with the answer of the song title and artist.
One thing that I can admit to is that I was a celebreality head...I stayed on some VH1 type ish. The show that led me to that movement was Flavor of Love, the FIRST season. I think all the other ones were garbage, but season one had to be one of the most of the wall television series that I've ever watched. I mean, dudes wanted to live Flav's dream by having a house full of women that you can pick and choose.
The only reason I brought this up is because I wanted to hit you guys with a memorable laugh that I'm sure nobody will ever get sick of. The Spit Heard Round the World...
Good times. Sad to say, I am not a fan of Celebreality anymore. I don't know how y'all still do it with the Ray J shit.
That's all I got for y'all today. Hope y'all enjoyed the memories. Don't forget to leave the answer for the Name That Song thing...


0 comments: