I don't know what it is, but people don't show the Air Max 95's the love that they deserve. I personally would love to have all of them in my collection, including the latest pair I'm about to show you. JD Sports has an exclusive model of the 95's that are not like the typical Air Max's that were used to. We usually don't see graphics on 95's, but on these new dark shadow & total orange models features a grid like graphic on the top upper of the shoe with all black paneling throughout the rest of the shoe. Under the grid detail is a wavy pattern on the rest of the paneling.
Maybe this will change the minds of those who aren't fans of Air Max 95's. These are exclusively available now at JD Sports for $109.99.
Hit the jump for more looks at the shoe.
Maybe this will change the minds of those who aren't fans of Air Max 95's. These are exclusively available now at JD Sports for $109.99.
Hit the jump for more looks at the shoe.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments: