Pretty happy to report this one...
I was watching the Tigers game on FSN Detroit just a while ago and Jay-Z and Eminem made an appearance in the press box to announce something very special...
To the New Yorkers and the Michiganders; Eminem and Jay-Z will both be putting on two shows together. One will be held at Comerica Park in Detroit, MI on September 2nd and the other will be at Yankee Stadium in NYC on the 13th.
Expect #teamRTF to make that Detroit show on the 2nd.
Pissed I couldn't get the FSD interview instead; I can't stand the Yankee commentators.
BP UPDATE: Tickets go on sale June 12th.
I was watching the Tigers game on FSN Detroit just a while ago and Jay-Z and Eminem made an appearance in the press box to announce something very special...
To the New Yorkers and the Michiganders; Eminem and Jay-Z will both be putting on two shows together. One will be held at Comerica Park in Detroit, MI on September 2nd and the other will be at Yankee Stadium in NYC on the 13th.
Expect #teamRTF to make that Detroit show on the 2nd.
Pissed I couldn't get the FSD interview instead; I can't stand the Yankee commentators.
BP UPDATE: Tickets go on sale June 12th.

0 comments: