A brief update courtesy of Rap-up.com...
Diddy and the Game will be pushing back their album releases in the crowded month of June. While many artists will be dropping music off throughout the summer, June features drops from Young Jeezy, Drake, Rick Ross, M.I.A., Eminem and many more.
Diddy and Game will both release their albums on June 29th. We were expecting Game's R.E.D. album to fall on June 15th and Diddy's Last Train to Paris on June 22nd. Both will be sharing dates with Rick Ross' Teflon Don and M.I.A.'s third.
Diddy and the Game will be pushing back their album releases in the crowded month of June. While many artists will be dropping music off throughout the summer, June features drops from Young Jeezy, Drake, Rick Ross, M.I.A., Eminem and many more.
Diddy and Game will both release their albums on June 29th. We were expecting Game's R.E.D. album to fall on June 15th and Diddy's Last Train to Paris on June 22nd. Both will be sharing dates with Rick Ross' Teflon Don and M.I.A.'s third.

0 comments: