SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! : (
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   RSS                                                                                  

Saturday, May 29, 2010

DIGGY SIMMONS HAS LEARNED THE HUSTLE

Diggy Simmons has learned how to hustle. Not only is this young guy rapping and preparing to drop a sequel to his mixtape “The First Flight.” Little Diggy Simmons isn’t so little anymore with the new videos he dropped for his second mixtape “Airborne.” Diggy is coming out with a new shoe line in August and the label is called Chivalrous Culture, which to me fits his image he is trying to do...and to think this all began on Runs House when he asked his Uncle and Pharrell for his own line. 
I have to say I’m impressed with his attitude and drive. He has even started his own little group for young entrepreneurs called "YOUNG CR∆FTER$.”  People need to start really taking this dude serious because he is on his grind for only being 15. 
Well I’m going to give you 2 singles, One being his new single off the Atlantic Record Label and the other being his first track off the new Mixtape coming soon “Airborn.” I’m also giving you the sneak peeks into his shoe line coming droppin in August.


WHAT THEY BEEN WAITING FOR.
DIGGY CAME TO ROCK



0 comments: